FORUMS: list search recent posts

I can't keep silent any longer!

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Kunitz
I can't keep silent any longer!
on Feb 4, 2009 at 4:12:29 pm

I've been lurking on this website since I bought my EX1 back in May. I've made a couple small contributions but today I want to acknowledge how important The Cow and this forum is and how much I appreciate the individuals who offer their help and wisdom. My previous experience had been in the late 70s doing corporate and commercials and wielding a TK-76. I had to worry about four buttons: on/off, white balance, zoom control and trigger. This EX1 has over fifty. In addition I knew practically nothing about Hi Def, tapeless workflow, FCP (though I'd had experience with Premiere Pro), compression, dvd authoring - you name it. Cow postings have helped me in all these areas. Two recent postings struck me and caused me to write: First, on the business forum, in 'Client Issue with DVD' I was bowled over by the care and thought that went into the responses. Then yesterday I open up this forum and what do I see? Craig Seeman's docs on EX workflow for FIVE NLEs. Wow. Thanks to all of you who constantly offer your time, energy and knowledge.

Return to posts index

Don Greening
Re: I can't keep silent any longer!
on Feb 4, 2009 at 4:38:38 pm

Craig is extremely liberal with the amount of time he invests on this forum. He's continuously impressing me. Thanks for your kind words, Bill.

- Don

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Feb 5, 2009 at 2:30:39 pm

We had a party for Craig to thank him for all he has done for the EX community. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Nick Lammers
on Feb 5, 2009 at 4:40:27 pm

Did you record that on the EX1 or the EX3?

Nick Lammers
Media Mill, Inc.
St. Louis, MO

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Feb 5, 2009 at 5:42:17 pm

And just as the COW has started with video uploads. Now you're going to make me hide.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Feb 5, 2009 at 5:41:20 pm

And there I was thinking it was some interesting filling in the cake.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]