FORUMS: list search recent posts

Matching EX1 to P2

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Alder
Matching EX1 to P2
on Aug 15, 2008 at 1:12:47 am

Hi folks, we have an EX1 and I have to rent several P2 cams for a shoot cause no rental house I know of have EX1s.

My question is does anyone know of a picture profile setting to match the EX1 to the P2?

I guess matching the EX1 to the P2 is easier than the other way round..

Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

David Jones
Re: Matching EX1 to P2
on Aug 15, 2008 at 2:18:12 am

Hi John-

How are you going to be using the cameras? Are you shooting, say, the same event with all the cameras (shooting from different angles), or are you shooting several different events in different locations, each with a different camera?

Dave

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Aug 15, 2008 at 1:03:58 pm

Where in the world are you? It's certainly possible to get those two cameras into the same visual ballpark with a good waveform monitor and all but your post workflow is going to be quite difficult mixing those two formats. If you're anywhere near a major city- and you must be if there's P2 around- you should be able to find EX1s or get them shipped to you.

Noah

My FCP Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color and Win a Free Letus Extreme.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

John Alder
on Aug 18, 2008 at 4:03:02 am

I'm in Singapore right now and no rental company recommended to me has an EX1, so we ended up shooting with 3 Sony Z1 cameras.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]