FORUMS: list search recent posts

Welcome Don Greening!

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Wilson
Welcome Don Greening!
on Jul 16, 2008 at 10:38:05 am

Okay, same deal here as with Craig: apologies for not keeping up with the explosive growth of this forum, and not acknowledging the guys you've identified as leaders more quickly. The universe, again, comes further into balance.

Don wrote the very article about the EX1 for the Cow, within days after he started shooting with it. Click on his portrait for the link to that article and its follow-up.

Once inside his leader page, be sure to click the "view profile" button to see his system details, recent posts and all that good stuff. You'll see that, like Craig, Don's been with the Cow for many years, and is closing in on 2500 posts.

Okay, anything else I can do for you guys? Drop me a line and let me know.

In the meantime, on behalf of the rest of the Cow herd, Thanks Don!

Tim

Tim Wilson
Associate Director, CreativeCow.net
Associate Publisher, Creative Cow Magazine!

Return to posts index

Michael Palmer
Re: Welcome Don Greening!
on Jul 16, 2008 at 2:42:45 pm

Congrats Don
Good to see your head here too.

Good Luck
Michael Palmer

Return to posts index

Don Greening
on Jul 16, 2008 at 5:49:54 pm

Thanks, Tim and Michael for the warm welcome. Let's hope I can live up to my peers' expectations.

- Don

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jul 16, 2008 at 10:36:17 pm

Let's not forget that it's Don's secret powers that results in Sony Canada getting all the EX Software updates first.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Jul 18, 2008 at 5:34:20 am

Welcome aboard. I had written to ask Kathlyn about you and Craig. You both seem to be on top of it all. We'd like to thank you both for all of your input and all of the butts you've saved.

Thanks again guys!

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1 HD .

Return to posts index

Don Greening
on Jul 18, 2008 at 5:14:31 pm

Thanks, Steve. Here's hoping I can keep up with an industry that changes almost weekly.

- Don

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Jul 18, 2008 at 9:36:12 pm

[Don Greening] "Here's hoping I can keep up with an industry that changes almost weekly."

Weekly? When did it slow down??? ;o)

It's great to have you here, Don. To be honest, I started seeing you and your comments many years ago and it's good to see your involvement here grow over the years. It's an honor to have your place on the team grow yet again.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Remember: Burt Bacharach lied. What the world really needs now is an undo button.

Return to posts index

Don Greening
on Jul 20, 2008 at 7:39:37 pm

Thanks so much for your comments, Ron. Just trying to do my part, not only because I'm an enthusiast (read: geek) but also because I want the COW to be the first and last place media professionals come to for enlightenment and inspiration. It looks like there are a lot of people at the COW that also feel the same way.

- Don

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Jul 21, 2008 at 6:59:59 pm

Hi Don my friend,
Back from holidays (three weeks with no internet!!) and I find you on the top.
Congratulations from the deep of my soul (my poor body is fully jet-lagged).
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Don Greening
on Jul 21, 2008 at 7:27:11 pm

Hey Raf! Good to see you back. I was beginning the think you'd fallen out of one of those helicopters you've been shooting from. I'm pretty sure you've been missed in the FCP forum as well. I hope you had a great vacation and are ready to get back to work!

Best,

- Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]