FORUMS: list search recent posts

EX1 Menu Reconfig & Battery discharge

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Palmer
EX1 Menu Reconfig & Battery discharge
on Jan 22, 2008 at 4:56:22 am

I would like to see a menu reconfiguration as would others here (Steve Wargo's post http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/142/856389.), I believe it would be better to have the Slow Quick and format record settings within the same submenu. I would like to shoot HQ 1080 24p and then quickly switch to HQ 720 24P and then over crank to 48 frames within the same submenu. Right now this is a two step process and takes time to scroll from the first submenu down to the last submenu to make this change. I ended up shooting HQ 720 24p to make this a one step process. Either a menu change or allow for a format change within the picture profile settings. I'd like to take full advantage of this camera in a timely fashion.

I find that if the battery is left on the EX1 it drains very quickly. I don't store even for a day with the battery on board anymore. This is something to remember during air travel as you will need to connect a battery due to new TSA regulations, I will then disconnect the battery after security check to insure the charge.

Michael Palmer

Return to posts index

rarudio
Re: EX1 Menu Reconfig & Battery discharge
on Jan 26, 2008 at 2:25:03 pm

Great observation Michael. I noticed the same thing too... battery drains fast when attached to the camera.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]