Steve is in the Acute Rehab floor at the Scottsdale-Osborn Hospital, located at 7400 E Osborn, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. We are not sure how long he will be there. He is in room 444 and is allowed visitors from 10a-7p. He is truly enjoying the visits and it is helping to keep his spirits up, so please visit if you want. You can call him direct at 480-882-6444 or you can email him at email@example.com
Here is a list of his injuries:
1. Broken Left Jaw, teeth are gone
2. Broken Left Shoulder (scapula)
3. Fractured Spine at: C6, C7, T1, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12
4. Broken Ribs, Right Side, in the back: Ribs #s 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
5. Broken Pelvis, Right Side - broken two places in the acetabulum
6. Left Arm tissue/nerve damage
All in all, he is in pretty good shape compared to what the hospital is used to seeing in a motorcycle accident. He will be okay...it will take time for him to heal and he will be getting lots of rehab and physical therapy.
We appreciate all the love and support from everyone. Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery.