FORUMS: list search recent posts

I'm looking for information about InDeign to put back togther an Italian rule book for a game I translated

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
adam ewing
I'm looking for information about InDeign to put back togther an Italian rule book for a game I translated
on Feb 18, 2016 at 11:32:31 am

I'm looking for help with InDesign to put back together an Italian rule book for a game I translated

1) I have added all the fonts I needed to my computer for the project I am working on translating a broad game rule book from Italian to English. But is there a special document font folder
that you also have to load the fonts to so you can use them in InDesign? If so how do you add fonts to it so you can use it in a document?

2) What is an easy way or can you break down the steps for me to Place an open office document in InDesign. Being able to use it as working text, if something had to be added
or changed? Also when I bring it into InDesign I would want it to have the same fonts as the open office document.

If you could help me that would be great thank you for your time Adam Ewing.

Also my email address is darklestat79@yahoo.com if that helps you to send me a reply about my questions
and I am using InDesign CC4 2014, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, And OpenOffice 41.2

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
Re: I'm looking for information about InDeign to put back togther an Italian rule book for a game I translated
on Feb 20, 2016 at 6:31:39 pm

1) InDesign uses the fonts from the system

2) Save the Open Office doc as RTF, then place the RTF into InDesign. The fonts and formats will be included.

Return to posts index

adam ewing
Re: I'm looking for information about InDeign to put back togther an Italian rule book for a game I translated
on Feb 21, 2016 at 4:21:57 pm

Thanks for the reply Kalle, I did try to do that once but I can try that again and see if it works and I can post back here to let the fourm know if that worked for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]