FORUMS: list search recent posts

Converting FROM a PDF?

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack Vogel
Converting FROM a PDF?
on Mar 9, 2015 at 5:30:57 pm
Last Edited By Jack Vogel on Mar 9, 2015 at 5:33:06 pm

I'm a videographer by training so I'm not very familiar with InDesign but a number of odd-jobs have fallen to me with my current employer.

I've been given a group of separate PDFs of a print publication my employer makes. I've been asked to remove all of the crop marks and convert them into a single PDF for use as a source for an e-publication version of the magazine.

My method with this has been to open the PDFs I'm given with Photoshop, converting them into a single document, and re-export them as JPGs and then recombine them into a single PDF for upload.

This has not been a problem but with the most recent version there was an issue with the text being converted into an image and creating those blurry digital artifacts around them. I was sent a series of instructions for publishing in the preferred format but it requires InDesign (which I'm now running a 30 day trial of).

Is there a way to open up a PDF in InDesign so as to retain the visual quality or else do something similar with Photoshop?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]