FORUMS: list search recent posts

Interactive PDF Exporting Issue - White Box

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jenn Duggan
Interactive PDF Exporting Issue - White Box
on Mar 16, 2013 at 12:02:18 am

Hello I just can't figure this out. Help would be so appreciated. I export my entire INdesign layout as a .swf (it containes buttons, bookmarks, and object states for a series of photo galleries), then place the .swf into a new INdesign doc of the same size and export it as an interactive pdf. I’ve tried it with and without every option in that export dialog box and every time the end result is the same. I get a fully functional file with about 1/4 inch or less white border around it (or maybe it is an extension of the file itself, I'm not sure. Though my .swf and all it’s content fit within the size of my doc. – no bleeds). AND if I zoom in on this file in acrobat it makes the white “border” get larger – it grows to 2 or 3 inches all the way around. When you zoom out on it in acrobat it doesn't size the whole image it just brings in what would be the content box(if it were in indesign) I would love it if someone knows how to get rid of the white border and fix the width so it can’t be zoomed in and out like that. PLEASE HELP!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]