FORUMS: list search recent posts

Styling text for a catalogue

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Susie Reid
Styling text for a catalogue
on Oct 2, 2012 at 12:17:51 am

Hello,
I am trying to style text for a 40 page catalogue. The text I need to format comes to me from a word doc un-formatted:

Example of text:

Crochet for Beginners
Learn the beautiful craft of crochet and produce samples using basic crochet stitches such as chain, double crochet and treble. Materials included.
2 x Mon 6-9pm
Oct 8 & Oct 15 • $175 • HVS01306
1 x Sun 10am-4pm
Oct 21 • $175 • HVS01307

Crochet: Level 2 - Flowers, Squares & Toys
Christina Birchler returns to further explore the world of crochet. This session will allow you to further your essential skill set with pattern reading, additional stitches, shaping and finishing. Learn to make different designs including flowers, squares and toys. On the day you can choose and make one or more projects that will take your crochet skills to the next level.
1 x Sun 10am-4pm
Nov 11 • $175 • HVX94301

What would the best way to the format this sort of text? I have looked into nested styles, grep styles and the next style but haven't found a solution as yet, I would really appreciate any help on this :)

Return to posts index

Kelly Johnson
Re: Styling text for a catalogue
on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:07:34 pm

There may be a better way, but if it really is unstyled from MS so you can bulk replace styles, I would think nested styles would be good. What did you find that makes you not want to use them?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]