FORUMS: list search recent posts

Upgrade PM to CS5

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Bill Trammell
Upgrade PM to CS5
on Apr 25, 2011 at 2:31:10 pm

I am a long time PageMaker, started with PM 3 back when it was still an Aldus product. Over the years I upgraded several times and was happy with PM, (I'm retired and only use the program for personal use, business cards, geology, etc. When I got a bought new computer with Win 7, PageMaker wouldn't load so I pain $200 to upgraded to InDesign CS5. But its install program will not recognize my PageMaker Serial. InDesign Tech Support gave me a one-time unlock code but if I have to reinstall InDesign I will have to beg for another onetime unlock. As I said, it worked for the original PageMaker install and upgraded through PM6.5.
InDesign Tech Support says that since my PM serial in not in their database they can't provide me with a serial that will work for my upgrade to CS5. My InDesigh's serial registered with Adobe but the program won't install with out a PM serial that is in Adobe's data base.
I'm not trying to rip off Adobe but I did pay full purchase prices for PM3 and think I should be able to install InDesign without all the hassle. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Bill
oldtags@cox.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]