FORUMS: list search recent posts

InDesign printing issue

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hey Chong
InDesign printing issue
on Aug 5, 2010 at 2:26:27 pm

Hi, I am trying to print a very simple book, that is just comprised of normal letter sized paper that will be collated together. So, just one InDesign page per printed page, not like a bound book with two pages of the book per one printed page, and the pages are printed double sided. When I print, the pages come out in random order and it never prints all of the pages. It is very strange. Is there a special InDesign print setting that I am ignoring? Does anyone know why it wouldn't recognize certain pages to print out? At first I was just printing one side, but it is when I started making it double sided that I had issues with it not printing all of the pages.

Also, I am printing to a Sharp MX-5001N PCL6 if that makes any difference. I just set it to print double sided, landscape and to print blank pages. Not sure what other settings would affect it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Return to posts index

William Grimes
Re: InDesign printing issue
on Mar 3, 2011 at 3:17:56 am

Hey Chong
Did you resolve the printing issue with InDesign. I have ran into the same issue with a MAC running 10.6.6 with the postscript driver for an MX-5001N.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]