1. I am creating a 100-200 page textbook with numerous graphics. Some images are rather small, some are large.
2. I want these graphics to include nice text wrapping, on the left, right and middle as desired as well.
3. To keep the process as "time friendly" as possible, I want the graphics to move with paragraphs when they move after I make additions or deletions to prior text. - I don't want to have to manually move the graphic each time I edit text.
So, what I am doing is:
1. Placing the graphic on the line of the text (slightly above where I want the graphic to eventually be).
2. Right-clicking on the graphic, choosing Anchored Object, then Options, then changing the Position to Custom.
My question is: Is this the best way to do accomplish this?
Thanks for any help on this! I don't want to get done and then realize I could have done it better or saved myself a few hours.