FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting PDF pages as single pages not entire doc at once

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Lindeboom
Exporting PDF pages as single pages not entire doc at once
on Feb 12, 2009 at 6:57:54 pm

Hi All,

I am curious if anyone knows a way to export the pages of an InDesign document as single PDF pages rather than as the whole/single document containing all the pages.

I have been exporting them one at a time and my brain is starting to turn to putty doing it.

Thank you,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Roger Chasteauneuf
Re: Exporting PDF pages as single pages not entire doc at once
on Feb 16, 2009 at 10:36:34 pm

does it work by adding commas on the export page? have not tried, but this is how it works with printing pages. The other way to do it is by going to the print menu and adding commas between the pages, but then export as a postcript or pdf from there. Not tried these to be honest, not got InDesign in front of me, but worth a try.

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 20, 2009 at 3:26:28 am

Thanks for trying a suggestion, Roger. I appreciate the effort even if the suggestion didn't work.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Roger Chasteauneuf
on Feb 20, 2009 at 9:20:52 am

no worries, sorry it didnt work. One more idea actually. You need acrobat distiller fro this, but pretty sure you will have this if you have CS4. export all the pages but as eps not pdf. This should save it as single pages. After this, open up distiller and drag all the eps into it. Think this should work. It involves distiller so still a bit of a process, but hopefully will work.
All the best.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]