FORUMS: list search recent posts

text wrap troubleshoot

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Julie Meyer
text wrap troubleshoot
on Jun 10, 2008 at 12:24:35 am

I'm having trouble with a text wrap in just one part of the document I'm working on.
The object/image is set to a text wrap (which works when I test it on other pages) but not when used next to the text I want to place it on.

I've deduced that the problem must be with the text frame but can't find any settings to fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Mike Gondek
Re: text wrap troubleshoot
on Jun 20, 2008 at 3:35:32 am

Can you select your text frame? IOf not then it is on a master page and you need to unlock it form the master page (Shift Ctrl click on the item).

All your settings for text wrap are in palette accessed by: window >> text warp

Return to posts index

Julie Meyer
on Jul 15, 2008 at 9:34:20 pm

Yes I could select the text frame, and couldn't find any evidence that anything was from the master. However I did end up fixing it the long way round - I recreated the object and re-inserted it into the document. It must have had some properties applied to it that I couldn't figure out. thx though

Return to posts index

Erica Gamet
on Sep 11, 2008 at 5:33:49 pm

I know this it WAY too late to help you, but the problem was probably that the text frame in question had "Ignore Text Wrap" checked in the Text Frame Options dialog. Maybe it will be of help to someone else checking this post...

Erica Gamet
Digital Dimensions
http://www.digi-wizard.com/learn
"...for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]