FORUMS: list search recent posts

Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign Conversion

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael O'Leary
Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign Conversion
on Dec 17, 2007 at 2:38:18 pm

A recently released product, PUB2ID, is available for Publisher to InDesign conversion. This product could solve a lot of problems.

Click to Check out PUB2ID.

PUB2ID (Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign) is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign. It provides a quick, easy and affordable method for you to migrate all your Microsoft Publisher content into new Adobe InDesign documents. The conversion is enabled with a single click using the InDesign File->Open menu. No more re-creating documents from scratch; PUB2ID gives you a big head-start.

PUB2ID translates the intricate details of the content within the Microsoft Publisher document and instantly re-creates it within InDesign. Items converted from Publisher include: page size, positioning, colour models, fonts and styles, text attributes and tables, layers, word wrap, linked text boxes as well as automatic extraction of images embedded in the Publisher file.

The PUB2ID (Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign) document conversion technology will save you countless hours of scanning, re-keying and formatting. This product converts and transforms files created with Microsoft Publisher into an Adobe InDesign file on either Macintosh or Windows platforms.

BENEFITS:

Return to posts index

Kelly Johnson
Re: Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign Conversion
on Dec 21, 2007 at 4:56:01 pm

I don't want to start a war, but this really just encourages the use of Publisher in a realm, the professional, where it shouldn't even encroach!

When I was in publishing, the only thing we despised worse then receiving an ad from Publisher was one from Word Perfect!

However, I suppose so many diy'ers are doing more themselves these days that they're bound to cross paths with higher-end output and thus the need may be there.....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]