FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rotate Workspace? How in the Cow?

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
toddytommy
Rotate Workspace? How in the Cow?
on Sep 4, 2006 at 8:47:08 pm

So I got these handy calendar templates for a calendar I am making but when I go to edit the layout the calendar is placed on its side. It still prints fine and the Height X Width are still oriented as if it was facing right side up, its just annoying me to death and I am considering physically turning my monitor :-) I am sure it is simple to rotate but I just don't know how... Any help would be greatly appriciated!

Thank You!

Return to posts index

Thumbslinger
Re: Rotate Workspace? How in the Cow?
on Sep 4, 2006 at 10:28:07 pm

We had new monitors that allowed us to rotate the view and adjusted the mouse accordingly.

But, though a novel idea, it was really a novelty!

Unless I'm missing something, you're going to have to changed the size of the Document Layout and then rotate content.

I would Select All, Group, change Document Layout the select the content and rotate it 90/-90 depending on how it's oriented.

That will have the 90 degrees remembered, but then you just print on landscape.

Return to posts index

toddytommy
on Sep 5, 2006 at 12:05:24 am

I guess the part that confuses me is that the Width and Height for objects in the layout are correct as if it was rotated on its side.

Return to posts index

Thumbslinger
on Sep 5, 2006 at 3:45:33 am

hmm... well if you could zip and email just the InDesign file, maybe I could see something different.

Perhaps the objects were rotated initially in the layout and the output was saved as portrait?

You can use kelly@thumbslinger.com if you want to send a page of the document.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]