FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can anyone help with version cue cs2?

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ghost9
Can anyone help with version cue cs2?
on Mar 11, 2006 at 3:30:51 am

Has anyone used version cue that could help me with some issues? I can't find any tutorials that deals just with the administration of it. What I want is to be able to have web pdf reviews over the web, not hosted on my computer. Is there any way to do this?

any direction anyone can point me in? Even the web based review inside acrobat isn't ever delved into.

Return to posts index

thumbslinger
Re: Can anyone help with version cue cs2?
on Mar 11, 2006 at 4:22:31 am

Those pdf's will have to reside somewhere, unless you email them. A lot of marketing copy speaks in different circles about "web review" when sometimes it just means emailing a content editable enabled pdf or, posting the same on a server and emailing team members the link to download or view them in a browser.

I'll have a look at the Version Cue and see if there's something else I can find.

Return to posts index

ghost9
Re: Can anyone help with version cue cs2?
on Mar 11, 2006 at 5:36:40 am

i've been doing a lot of digging and it seems as though what version cue does it host it on your personal system and allows people to log on through a specific port. Now I have concerns about security risks because whenever version cue is running it opens a port to the internet.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]