FORUMS: list search recent posts

Scripts to create cropmarks

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bilart
Scripts to create cropmarks
on Mar 6, 2006 at 11:22:00 am

Hi all,
Quick question. Is there any way to create cropmarks for the objects within the document. I have checked the script palette in InDesign, but couldn't figure out how attach a script there. Help was helpless (or at least I couldn't find it). Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am not talking about cropmarks during printing, or drawing lines in document. I am interested in using a script similar to one that Quark offers in its Script palete, or the way that it's done in Illustrator, or any other way as long as it's quick and automated task.

Tanks for any help
Artur

Return to posts index

Ekwoman
Re: Scripts to create cropmarks
on Apr 19, 2006 at 10:40:47 pm

Normally I would recommend ALAP's InTools...which allows you to select objects on your page and put crops around them...HOWEVER...very recently Quark bought ALAP and from the looks of their site, there are no Plug-ins for InD available anymore...though I'm sure you can get a good deal on the XTension!! This sucks because ALAP makes the InBooklet plugin that comes built into CS2...I'm sure it will be absent from CS3.

Check places like ThePowerXChange.com and pluginsworld.com to see if anything does the trick. Maybe someone you know would sell you their copy of InTools...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]