FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I set a corner radius

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gambitdude
How do I set a corner radius
on Oct 27, 2005 at 12:46:45 pm

Hi all

I've always worked in freehand and am now moving over to indesign so I'm pretty new. How do I create a box and change the corner radius to make it rounded, is there a setting like in freehand.

Also I've been having trouble with color selection, please can someone tell me how to bring up a color pallete where I can select colors from.

Thanks
Gambit

Return to posts index

Thumbslinger
Re: How do I set a corner radius
on Oct 27, 2005 at 3:09:38 pm

Choose the retangular frame tool and draw your box. Next, with that frame (box) selected, look under the menu item called Objects.

Choose Rounded Corners. You'll be presented with a box that allows you to preview and enter the amount of radius you need.

As for color selection, notice all the palettes are 'stuck' on the right hand side of the default page. You can pull an menu off to create a floating palette. Go under Window and select Swathces or Color. That will bring the palette out. Then, just click and drag the palette out so it's always available instead of hidden in it's collapsed state.

You can do this with any palette. After your palettes are out or arranged as you like them, choose Window, Workspace, Save Workspace and name the arrangement. Your palettes will be stay that way.

As for creating a new color, use the Color palette to mix the color and choose mode with the little top left arrow of the palette. Once you've mixed the color, choose Add To Swatches in the little arrow menu.

You can also use the swatches palette

Return to posts index

GambitDude
Re: How do I set a corner radius
on Oct 28, 2005 at 10:36:43 am

Thats was exactly what I wanted to know, thanks very much

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]