FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Indesign Paragraph Style Problem

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
flute
Adobe Indesign Paragraph Style Problem
on Jun 17, 2005 at 4:29:29 pm

I'm trying to modify an existing paragraph style from "center justify" to "full justify." Although the justification changed without any problems, all of the text in this new style are now in a pink text box. Any idea what I did wrong?

BTW, the text is currently in a table. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Return to posts index

Thumbslinger
Re: Adobe Indesign Paragraph Style Problem
on Jun 19, 2005 at 9:44:58 pm

The first thing to check is that the actual font you're using is indeed installed/activated. If you have mulitiple versions of a particular font, say Franklin Gothic as well as ITC Franklin Gothic but choose one over the other when setting styles, that can make InDesign think you haven't got the font when actually you do.

Kinda wierd. But, copy the/a text frame containing the font and paste it inot a new document. If it still shows up in pink, the font isn't activated.

If you have even just a space of one font that isn't actived, the whole paragraph can show up pink if a style sheet is being used.

If the box pastes fine, then use the Find Font and replace the missing fonts.

Return to posts index

flute
Re: Adobe Indesign Paragraph Style Problem
on Jun 20, 2005 at 1:04:31 am

Thanks for your help. I hadn't realized that the pink textbook indicated that a missing font is being used.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]