FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using an UltraStudio Mini Monitor for an output to a dedicated fullscreen monitor for DaVinci Resolve

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaye Jacinto
Using an UltraStudio Mini Monitor for an output to a dedicated fullscreen monitor for DaVinci Resolve
on Jan 28, 2019 at 11:10:18 am

Just asking how does this actually work? There has been little help from existing articles/videos in the net specifically on the Ultrastudio Mini Monitor. All I see are reviews how it worked for them.

I currently use a laptop and would want to output on a monitor with a color accurate screen (looking at the BenQ SW271/BenQ PD2700U/ASUS PA328Q may I also ask on your opinion on these monitors)

A little background on what I do: I kind of color grade professionally but not to the point I rely on it to make a living. I mostly do offline editing but also have sufficient knowledge on grading that I am capable on grading ads and films here and there. Anyways I don't have the need to invest on a high end grading monitor and an ultrastudio 4k. Do you think an UltraStudio Mini Monitor + a good enough color accurate monitor will work?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]