FORUMS: list search recent posts

App to record on HyperDecks with predefined clip names

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Saskia-Anett Ebelt
App to record on HyperDecks with predefined clip names
on Dec 24, 2018 at 3:50:17 pm

Hello,

I'm the inventor of HyperSlow, the instant replay app for HyperDecks.

For iso recording with my 4 HyperDecks I had the problem, that all the file names on all decks were the same.
I had to rename it by copying them to the editing system to avoid irritations. ☹

To record with predefined clip names I and my companion developed the HyperSynchron app, which control and supervise recording and playback from HyperDeck.

You can format your media in HFS+ or exFAT.
You can start and monitor your recordings using an user interface.
You can see the clip list on your storage disks and navigate using the innovative Jog/Shuttle tool.
Or set the record timer and not forget to start your recordings in live situations.
You can also hear error messages from the speech assistant, or connect the audio output from your iPad to your intercom system.

The app is a free download for using with one HyperDeck.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1439652093

There are a little bit information in the app from time to time about our other Live production apps for Blackmagic devices.

Our website:

https://liveskills.net/hypersynchron/

Requirements for HyperSynchron:
• Connect your HyperDeck to an iOS device via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
• Works with iOS devices running iOS 10 or higher and
with all HyperDecks (from BMD firmware 5.3 and higher) except HyperDeck Shuttle

Saskia-Anett Ebelt, vision mixer on BM Atem, Tricaster 460 and TC1, Panasonic, NewBlueFX Live Titler, Teradek, Matrox, Developer of Liveskills Apps HyperSlow to control BM HyperDecks as an instant replay system, and HyperSynchron to control and supervise up to 16 HyperDecks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]