FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sale what sale

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Belanger
Sale what sale
on Jul 14, 2017 at 2:22:52 pm

Ya gotta laugh at BMD when they announce they have a promotional price on some products but no one has stock at the promo price. Hilarious. The recent price drop promo for the Video Assist 4K was a ultra tiny sale where dealers got a handful of product. I am told here in Toronto, a city of over 3 million, they allocated less than 100 video assist 4K.
Hell .. a recent BMD NAB roadshow netted well over 200 people alone. Frankly this kind of promotional pricing leads to more of a frustration than a feeling of excitement. I cannot imagine having to scour the planet just to find a 4K Video Assist just to be told they have no stock at the promo price. I did find some locally at a dealer selling it for well above street price. Talk about bait and switch. They don't switch the product but do switch the price. There must be 10s of thousands of people who could not find what they want at the promo price. It is basically better to buy used than deal with this marketing BS. Thank you ebay ! BMD not so much.

M Belanger
Dandelion Picture & Sound

Return to posts index

Scott Thomas
Re: Sale what sale
on Jul 17, 2017 at 7:43:19 am

I got mine at the sale price. I'm sure BMD got some valuable market research out of the sale.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]