FORUMS: list search recent posts

Recording Multiple Camera Feeds All At Once

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Abram
Recording Multiple Camera Feeds All At Once
on May 16, 2017 at 1:49:38 am

This might sound a bit ridiculous but I have a question regarding recording multiple cameras all at once.

I’d like to record footage from 50 Go Pro cameras all at once. Recording at 720P, 30fps, no audio. This setup is mainly for a case study for my organization. They would like to evaluate users operating a specific program and how each user interacts, physically, emotionally and mentally. The main recording will frame the motions of the user in a controlled isolated environment. Each user will be in their own artistic cubicle.

I’m aware that you can utilize the SD cards in Go Pro’s to record all the footage all at once with the WiFi remote however, importing to a drive is a pain at the end of the day. These recordings will occur everyday for 5 days lasting 1-2 hours or even more.

Is there anyway to route those feeds into a switch or a distribution point to be recorded all at once? Those feeds can be split up into different switchers or capture players. I’m definitely familiar with Blackmagic Products. If this can be accomplished with Blackmagic I'm all for it.

Please let me know how ridiculous this sounds and how I can be of help to better answer your inquiry or solution.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]