FORUMS: list search recent posts

Equipment that goes with ATEM for studio or live.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zat Elkac
Equipment that goes with ATEM for studio or live.
on Feb 2, 2017 at 1:58:21 am

Have 0 equpiment at the moment (old PC desktop and 2010 MacbookPro, both i need to change.
Budget is close to 35k € (i need to squeze editing desktop machine (PC/MAC) 1 or 2 tablets, and 1 or 2 latops). So i guess i will be around 30k after i get them.

For now i have came up with this setup and workflow, and i am not sure if i am missing something.
1x - BMD ATEM Production 4k
1x EOSDmk4 (need it for photography too) - HDMI - BM Video Assist 4k - SDI - BMD ATEM Production 4k
1x c100mk2 - HDMI - BM Video Assist 4k - SDI - BMD ATEM Production 4k
1x c300mk2 (need it for documentary) + Shogun Flame - BMD ATEM Production 4k
- ATEM via HDMI TV for program (or some cheap monitor ?)
- ATEM via HDMI TV for multiview (or some cheap monitor ?)
- ATEM to PC/MAC for switch control
- ATEM - SDI - to BM Video Assist 4k for live recording - to TERADEK Vidiu Pro

I am not sure if this setup will work or i got to many things that does not need to be here, but i was thinking like this:
Each camera has BM Video Assist/Shogun for monitoring and recording for archive/editing and for sending live to ATEM.
From ATEM, final/live is going to last 4th Video Assist to record/archive and also to send via HDMI to TERADEK.
For sound recording there is Zoom f8+mics. (Should i send sound to one of the cameras for sync or should i use XLR input in ATEM ?). Some basic graphic should be possible for live (people names, lower third). Not sure can ATEM do this or some software that goes with it or i can prepare everything in PPro o Photoshop and send it to ATEM to have it ready ?

I would really appreciate any suggestions based on your experiance. I need to get all the equipment at same time so it would be really bad for me to figure out later that i missed some important piece of equipment/software in setting it up.

With few lenses, Ronin, stands, cables, tripods i am close to 30k.

Lastly, can someone recommend shop where to buy all or most of the equipment in the EU ?
I did found a lot of good reviews for German shops, but most of their websites are only in German so i had to skip them. I can not buy from Amazon .uk or .de or any other Amazon website ☺

Cheers !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]