FORUMS: list search recent posts

external monitor preview problem

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christofer Wetterholm
external monitor preview problem
on Jan 8, 2017 at 4:07:56 pm

Hello, I have a problem to solve for you professionals out there ☺

I recently bought an Intensity pro 4k to use with my HP Dreamcolor monitor and i have a weird issue that i can't find a solution for.

When i start premiere pro cc 2015 some of my sequences work fine and i have picture thru the intensity card and on others (most of them) sadly i get a green pixely screen during playback and scrub but not when i am paused, weird.

I have tried different sequence settings and all kinds of footage with no luck and if i start a new project and import footage from the sequences that work the new sequence and project docent work ..

I am on a mac running OS X el captain and the latest adobe versions.
It works fine in after effects and resolve but not in premiere. mmm

Upptill now i have been using a matrox card with no problems at all. I hope its something that is easily fixed because i do a lot of work in premiere.

Thanks for all of your ideas

/Christofer

Return to posts index

andy patterson
Re: external monitor preview problem
on Jan 12, 2017 at 1:22:43 am

Do you have Mercury Transmit Enabled? Also for Playback options you have to select the Intensity. It will also give you an option to not output unless resolution and frame rate match or you can select the option to output if the resolution and frame rate do not match. I am on a PC so there might be something else you need to do on the Mac OS.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]