FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I use my Xrite ColorMunki to calibrate a monitor hooked through the BlackMagic Mini Monitor?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Parraga
How can I use my Xrite ColorMunki to calibrate a monitor hooked through the BlackMagic Mini Monitor?
on Aug 29, 2016 at 8:50:53 pm

Hey guys,

I've looked everywhere online for some kind of hint as to how to do this so my last resort is to post here...

I've hooked an HP Z27x monitor to my Mac Pro via a BlackMagic Mini Monitor (thunderbolt to HDMI) and I'm trying to calibrate it for color grading.

Is there a way to have the monitor show up as an external display so I can calibrate it?

As it stands now, I can only send a signal out to the monitor whenever I'm inside an application such as Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve but while I'm not running an application the monitor just idles on black.

Whenever I try to use the software that came with the ColorMunki it only sees the monitors hooked directly to my mac and not the one hooked through the BM Mini Monitor, which is the one I'm trying to calibrate.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Bill Ravens
Re: How can I use my Xrite ColorMunki to calibrate a monitor hooked through the BlackMagic Mini Monitor?
on Sep 6, 2016 at 12:44:08 pm

Go visit the S p e c t r a c a l website for the software app to do this.....the right way is with either C A L M A N or L I G H T S P A C E software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]