FORUMS: list search recent posts

Decklink Card for Plasma monitor using Adobe CC

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Beaty
Decklink Card for Plasma monitor using Adobe CC
on Nov 20, 2015 at 1:53:48 pm

Hi, I've been a long time user of the Blackmagic Multibridge Pro line of capture hardware. Since these were phased out and no longer work with the latest Desktop Video drivers, I am looking for a way to display Premiere Pro CC on my Panasonic Plasma which is a broadcast version and wall mounted in my edit suite. It supports 1080i 59.97 and 720p30. (But not 1080p)

I need the HDMI or Component output to conform to 1080i 59.97. The Multibridge worked great - You'd select this output mode and I could playback timelines on the Plasma. Even if my timelines were 1080p30 or 1080p24. The multibridge would cross convert to 1080i. Most of my source material is 1080p and a really want to edit in that format rather than put 1080p media in 1080i sequences.

I tried a new Intensity Pro 4K, but it switches to whatever the timeline is set to, so all my sequences that played on the Multibridge HDMI outputs, will not display from the Intensity Pro output (because it automatically switches to the format of the sequence, in my case 1080p) even if the Intensity system control panel is set to 1080i59.97

Is there another Decklink card or another way I can output to this monitor?

Thanks

DaveB

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]