FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt Can't Output Via Epson Projector

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nikhil Nath
Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt Can't Output Via Epson Projector
on Jul 27, 2015 at 4:11:57 pm

I have a Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt connected to a Mac Pro. How can I play a HD video on a Epson projector connected via HDMI to Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt? I've been trying and trying and trying. It doesn't show anything. It's drivin' me nuts. When I select other inputs on the projector, it shows no signal. But when I hit HDMI the screen goes black without showing no signal. What is the problem? I have installed the updated version of Desktop Video 10.4.1 for Intensity Shuttle. I'm literally clueless. :[
Please help.

Return to posts index

Chad Pearson
Re: Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt Can't Output Via Epson Projector
on Jul 27, 2015 at 10:35:14 pm

The Intensity Shuttle is not a graphics card. It only works with specialty video software that can capture and/or playout to those types of special cards, such as Final Cut, Adobe Premier, AVID, or the included Blackmagic Media Express software.

Return to posts index

Nikhil Nath
Re: Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt Can't Output Via Epson Projector
on Jul 28, 2015 at 1:51:02 am

They specifically say projectors can be connected to a computer using Intensity Shuttle. Plus I could play Pro Tools dubbing session and media files with Blackmagic Media Express through the exact connection. So the problem is something else.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]