FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio issues with BMD studio camera 4k + atem (no audio once transcoded buy Youtube)

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sylvain tricotet
Audio issues with BMD studio camera 4k + atem (no audio once transcoded buy Youtube)
on Jul 7, 2015 at 2:26:28 pm

Hello,

I have a weird audio issue with videos once uploaded to youtube or Facebook
I use FCPX latest update to edit videos from multiple sources (EOS 5D, Sony nxcam and BMD Studio camera 4k recorded on a Hyperdeck 4K)
I work in Prores 422 HQ inside FCPX , audio 48khz PCM and get everything working fine, audio from all sources is playing fine
Once exported in PRORES audio from the master .mov video is still playing fine all along
Once transcoded to MP4 h264, audio is still playing fine from whatever computer/browser, even when streamed through the net
But when uploaded to youtube or Facebook, there is no audio (or sometimes very verylow) but only from the parts shot with bmd cameras!!! this is very weird.
I have tried re-encoding from the master .mov to AAC, AC3, 44,1 or 48khz prior to uploading, still the same issue
I don't know what to do next
The audio track from fcpx is supposed to be one stereo track with one codec all along, and it plays fine in all situations BUT from Youtube or FB. and why only would the BMD parts not play!!???
I'm getting mad

Thanks in advance for your help

Return to posts index

Denis Streel
Re: Audio issues with BMD studio camera 4k + atem (no audio once transcoded buy Youtube)
on Jul 20, 2015 at 8:19:15 am

Phase problem. Check your audio input and cable on your BMD camera. Or use only one center channel if your channel receive the same signal

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]