FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Design Fusion 7

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Mutambuka
Blackmagic Design Fusion 7
on Apr 29, 2015 at 12:10:11 am

I would like to ask why are there no BMD Fusion 7 Forums/Tutorials/Anything on the Creative COW. I would like to see some, after all Da Vinci Resolve does have them,
I don't see why Fusion shouldn't be covered,
I am interested in seriously digging into the software but lack any inspiration from what I find out there, the BMD website doesnt have any "hard core" high quality examples showing the capabilities of this powerful software.
I'm sure I'm not alone!

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
Re: Blackmagic Design Fusion 7
on Apr 29, 2015 at 6:53:28 am
Last Edited By Russ Froze on Apr 29, 2015 at 7:03:16 am

Hi, I would very much like to see BMD service customers of the studio version.
I would like to see BMD reinstate VFXPedia.To be honest it is my belief that Eyon was purchased only so that one person could have it parsed so it would run natively on a Mac. That seems the only thing BMD is working on when it comes to Fusion. Myself, I have been using the software since Digital Fusion 4. I know a bit about it's capabilities which have been neutered in the BMD version. VFXPedia was the online help manual for Fusion, it was huge and contained years of info donated by a thriving user community. The point being that Fusion is so flexible and so big one forgets more about it's operations than is remembered. VFXPedia was a place to goto and find forgotten methodology. Most of your beyond the basic info was there. I went to the BMD Fusion forum only to find the censor is absolutely unreasonable. Do not write one derogatory word, have only gracious comments and praise the illustrious visionary leader of BMD. Do not expect an answer past level one complexity. Fed up I am searching for an alternative to Fusion, selling off cameras and all BMD gear. Finding myself bitter over the new management of Fusion, I have no intention of helping BMD by sharing any info I may have as to pertaining to BMD Fusion.
Russ Froze

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]