FORUMS: list search recent posts

10.1.3 final driver wishlist

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad Bussé
10.1.3 final driver wishlist
on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:59:35 pm

1. Proper output through the HDMI when using Mercury Transmit in Ae with UltraStudio 4K.

2. Under the processing tab is a new greyed out option to set low speed fan for quiet operation. Looking forward to this.

3. Under the same tab is another greyed out option to set level meter display. I would love to have the ability to choose to display VU meters on the small video panel on the front of the UltraStudio 4K.

4. As others have mentioned regarding the rack mount design and small vents for the small single fan, it seems like the UltraStudio 4K was designed for an enclosed acoustic rack or machine room. Another design issue for those of us not using it in a machine room but in the edit bay, is that there is no power button or power switch. I like to power down all equipment at the end of the day, and it's a pain to have to yank the power cable out of the back of the unit to power down. I would love to have the software support automated startup and shutdown of the unit like my Promise Pegasus 2 R6 Thunderbolt RAID array does when I startup or shutdown my 2013 Mac Pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]