FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM plugin does not appear in Photoshop CC 2014

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed McNichol
ATEM plugin does not appear in Photoshop CC 2014
on Jul 25, 2014 at 9:24:07 pm

Hi -

I discovered that the ATEM plugin does not appear in Photoshop CC 2014, and a call to BMD tech support confirmed this issue. Has anyone discovered a workaround for this issue?

I have to build my graphics on the fly, and the ATEM plugin quickly became an integral part of my workflow.

I'd love to confirm that others are having the same issue, or (even better), learn of a way to restore this functionality.

Kind Regards,

Ed McNichol
425-239-4414
ed@mcnichol.com

EDcetera, a division of Mumbian Enterprises, Inc., provides post-production editing services based on 29 years of global video expertise, combining technical proficiency with strong storytelling and great customer service.

Return to posts index

Ed McNichol
Re: ATEM plugin does not appear in Photoshop CC 2014
on Aug 3, 2014 at 1:57:29 am

This issue has been resoled with version 6 of the ATEM Software Control resolvem.

Thanks to everyone for their tips and suggestions on resolving this problem. I appreciate all of your effort towards making the BMD product work as advertised!

Kind Regards,

Ed McNichol
425-239-4414
ed@mcnichol.com

EDcetera, a division of Mumbian Enterprises, Inc., provides post-production editing services based on 29 years of global video expertise, combining technical proficiency with strong storytelling and great customer service.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]