FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with connecting Teranex via DeckLink cards

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruno Rezek
Problems with connecting Teranex via DeckLink cards
on Apr 11, 2014 at 2:48:48 pm

Hi

We have 2 computers with DeckLink Mini Monitor in one and DeckLink mini Recorder in other.

On the computer with DeckLink Mini Monitor mainboard is Lenovo 3282B2G using the onboard Intel graphic card.

On the computer with DeckLink Mini Recorder mainboard is ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition with Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti

I connected SDI Cable from Decklink monitor to Teranex 2D IN slot and from Teranex 2D OUT slot to Mini Recorder in the other computer.

I installed DektopVideo drivers on both computers.

I installed Premiere CC on both computers and set playback/capture device to Blackmagic.

Teranex is only showing "No SDI Input Detected".

Second Attempt
I have tryed conecting ThunderBolt cable from iMac to Teranex and SDI out from Teranex to Decklink Minirecorder.

I got the picture on little screen on Teranex but I don't understand how to capture it in premiere. I've tried Capture option but it's all black.

Also, Blackmagic setup in Control panel doesn't leave me much choice; almost everything is locked.

I've tried to reinstall drivers from all computers and installing them back again. It didn't work.

I've tried capture via Media Express - can't get the signal from teranex.

So basically this hole week, only thing I did was getting picture on the little teranex screen from Mac via Thunderbolt.

SDI input is not recognizable for pc with decklink monitor. I suspect it's motherboard compatibility issue since I have no idea what else could it be.
Nevertheless, iMac and pc with DeckLink monitor should be completely compatible.

erm... Help please?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]