FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 Multibridge Pro Audio Randomly Fizzy

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Lonigro
FCP 7 Multibridge Pro Audio Randomly Fizzy
on Apr 2, 2014 at 6:51:54 pm
Last Edited By Jeffrey Lonigro on Apr 2, 2014 at 7:43:14 pm

I am running FCP 7.0.3, MacPro 8Core, OS 10.8.5 using BM Multibridge Pro BMD Desktop Video 9.7.7. Randomly when playing clips in either the timeline or browser the audio get fizzy and distorted. Almost like when you play something out of a tube amp and turn the power off and the audio slowly starts to fade and distort. If I stop playback and play again it plays fine. This is happening with audio from Pro Res clips as well as imported AIF/ WAV audio music files. It doesn't matter if its in the time line or Browser. I've tried different projects with the same results. If I change FCP setting to audio output built in and use headphones plugged into the Mac there is not fizzy audio. So out's not my media. Any ideas. I've tried switching the System Audio Prefs to play out through Black Magic and keep FCP set to default but it still behaves the same way. I've tried it with FCP X and I have to set my system Audio to Blackmagic in order to get any audio and it doesn't seem to get the fizzy problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]