FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Intencity Pro & FCP playback problem

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaco Laubscher
Blackmagic Intencity Pro & FCP playback problem
on Aug 16, 2013 at 11:34:30 am

Hi there
I was hoping someone has some advice for me. I run my external video out of FCP through my Intensity Pro card, and my audio though the Internal line-out connection from my Mac. The two signals do not match so it results in sync problems because the audio out-runs the video. I have tried using the audio cables that connect via the Blackmagic card but the quality is not as good as the line-out.
I've also tried the Frame Offset function in FCP but it does not affect he projected picture, but only the picture within the FCP viewer.
I have as a result started manually pushing the audio forward my six frames so that the picture and audio is in sync but I can't halp but think that there needs to an easier way.
Please let me know if anyone has had a similar problem with FCP and come up with a solution.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Amrinder Goraya
Re: Blackmagic Intencity Pro & FCP playback problem
on Aug 18, 2013 at 11:35:34 am

I have FCPx and I want to connect my Television to check Color Correction through Black Magic intesity Pro card. But, I didn't find any option to connect to TV. In FCP7, there are many options. But please tell me, how to connect television with fcpx. Please help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]