FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Extreme + Keystone Correction + Masking for live performances, OS X 10.8 compatibility

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Johnson
Intensity Extreme + Keystone Correction + Masking for live performances, OS X 10.8 compatibility
on Jun 9, 2013 at 7:25:40 pm

Hi,

We are looking into purchasing an Intensity Extreme device to accept video from an HDMI video camera we have. The purpose is to capture a live piano performance and project it to a special screen.

The reason we want to feed the video through the computer is to apply keystone correction, masking, and possibly some color correction to the video. We would need this to be very low latency.

Are you aware of some software (preferably for Macintosh) which can do this sort of correction for live performances which is known to be compatible with the Intensity Extreme?

I have been able to create Quartz Composer files which do the correction I described above, but I have read the Intensity Extreme has trouble with OS X 10.8. Is there any update about compatibility with OS X 10.8 (and the video capture from within Quartz Composer)?

Thank you

Gabe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]