FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Delay out of BM DeckLink Studio

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Cooper
Video Delay out of BM DeckLink Studio
on May 17, 2013 at 9:52:46 pm

I realize this may be an Adobe issue and I will post this in that forum as well but...

Has anyone figured out how to get the video output on the DeckLink Studio i/o card to sync EXACTLY to what is being seen in the Program monitor in Premiere CS6? The Grading monitor is always about 3 or 4 frames behind.
I can switch the audio in Premiere to the DeckLink output and then the Audio is in Sync with the video on the grading monitor but doing so, the Audio is then 3 or 4 frames out of sync with the Program window inside of Premiere.

Is there a way to have BOTH in sync with the audio at the same time?
If not, Is there maybe a piece of hardware out there that can adjust the audio and or video in either direction by a few 100 milliseconds when coming out of the DeckLink via HDMI or HDSDI?

Has anyone solved this issue? It was never an issue with the Kona Cards but I need BM for Resolve grading.. :(

Thanks!

Richard Cooper
Frostline Productions, LLC
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.frostlineproductions.com

Return to posts index

Mark Vernon
Re: Video Delay out of BM DeckLink Studio
on May 10, 2014 at 6:21:04 am

I know this post is quite old, but I have been battling with the exact same issue for the last 12 months or more. Have you ever found a solution to this problem. It is so frustrating! Every time we have done a driver update and settings change we are in a constant battle to know what is in sync and what isn't. Any advice appreciated! The only solution I have been offered is to buy something other than Black Magic. not really what I want to hear after spending money on it!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]