FORUMS: list search recent posts

black magic card

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dillip Kumar
black magic card
on May 11, 2013 at 3:02:27 pm

I am using Apple Mac Pro and i have not any card , i want to know which Black Magic card is best for HD dual monitor and TV out put for Film and Television work .

Dillip Kumar

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: black magic card
on May 12, 2013 at 6:34:01 pm

all of them. They are all professional cards. It depends on your application. If you have a Mac Pro, your "dual monitor" comes from your ATI or NVidia card in your Mac Pro. The Blackmagic will output to your TV monitor that you will see your program on. Blackmagic offers a wide range of Decklink cards that can go to various monitors with various connections - HDMI, analog component, HD-SDI, etc. It depends on your application, and your budget. No one can tell you to buy the Decklink SDI card if you don't have a monitor that has an HD-SDI input on it !

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Dillip Kumar
on May 12, 2013 at 9:36:08 pm

Thank you for your reply , i can't found for tv out put would you like to say which option for tv out put.

Dillip Kumar

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
on May 13, 2013 at 2:00:13 pm

As Bob said, you have to answer that question yourself. What kind of TV are you trying to output to?
Does it have HDSDI in? or HDMI in? Are you trying to output to an HDdeck? Once you answer those questions, go to the Blackmagic site and look through their decklink products and choose one that meets your needs. Some have both HDSDI and HDMI, some only one or the other. Some have input and output, some don't. Do you need to capture from a deck? If so, you should get a card that handles in and output for that device as well. There are plenty of models to choose from, but you need to figure out what your workflow is going to be first.

Glenn

Return to posts index

Dillip Kumar
on Jun 14, 2013 at 8:12:52 pm

Yes my TV has HDMI and VGA port.

Dillip Kumar

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]