So What I did was:
1. Set The BCF2000 to MCSO mode. I don't remember 100% how i Did, but I think I unplug the power cable of the BCF.
Then on the BCF, you have to press the 3rd or 4th button on the top left, close to the jogs while turning the BCF On.
You should then see MCSO written in red in the screen of the BCF.
If the procedure is not correct, tell me, i will try to find again on the internet how i did it.
2. Connect your pc to the Atem via Ethernet, no usb needed.
3. Update on your laptop the Atem Software to the latest version from BDM Website.
4. Update your atem Switcher Firmware by connecting it via USB to your laptop
5. Plug the usb cable of the BCF into your Laptop.
6. Open The Atem Software control on your laptop.
If your BCF2000 is in MCSO mode, you should see the button moving and you should be able to use them.