FORUMS: list search recent posts

Getting Premier Pro CS6 to display through BM Intensity Pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Pleasant
Getting Premier Pro CS6 to display through BM Intensity Pro
on Mar 9, 2013 at 3:55:28 pm

Been trying to get the display to work with Premier Pro CS6. It's working fine with After Effects CS6 but I must be missing something in PPro. It shows up as an option and is checked in the "Playback" menu of PPro but nothing comes on the screen. I have tried the newest BM drivers 9.7 and have tried going back to 9.6.8 with no luck either. I'm using 6.0.3 CS6 on W7. Thanks for any help!!!
mp

SmallWonderStudio.com Still goin' since 1973
BOXX AMD, MacPro, Vegas Pro,FC2,CS4, LW 3D 9.x,
VUE xStream, Arriflex 16mm, SONY Z7 HDV, Panasonic DVX 100
God Bless the Amiga!

Return to posts index

Mark Pleasant
Re: Getting Premier Pro CS6 to display through BM Intensity Pro
on Mar 12, 2013 at 2:18:29 pm

Sorry,I guess I'm in the wrong place to ask this question. If someone can recommend where I might find an answer?

BOXX i7 3.30, MacPro, Vegas Pro,FC2,CS6, LW 3D 9.x, VUE xStream, Arriflex 16mm, SONY hdvZ7, Pana GH3 God Bless the Amiga!

Return to posts index

Alex Gerulaitis
on Mar 12, 2013 at 5:28:38 pm

If it shows as a playback option in Premiere Pro, you seem to be doing everything right.

One possible culprit could be frame rates and resolutions. BMD won't tell you if it senses anything on its inputs and has to get the signal just right to display it. So I'd try loading a BMD-safe timeline preset (1080i/29.97 for instance), render a short piece of a timeline and see if you get playback.

Other than that, I am clueless what may be happening and would perhaps try trashing Pr preferences or try a different user account.

Alex Gerulaitis
Systems Engineer
DV411 - Los Angeles, CA

Return to posts index

Mark Pleasant
on Mar 12, 2013 at 6:39:31 pm

Thanks for thinkin' about this Alex...I'll keep pokin' around. Hope to hear from BM as well.

BOXX i7 3.30, MacPro, Vegas Pro,FC2,CS6, LW 3D 9.x, VUE xStream, Arriflex 16mm, SONY hdvZ7, Pana GH3 God Bless the Amiga!

Return to posts index

Mark Pleasant
on Mar 13, 2013 at 7:07:27 pm

Thanks! Got it goin'. Older driver works and finding the proper Sequence Preset in PPro.

Return to posts index

ninetto makavejev
on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:49:32 pm

hello Mark,

so which driver version finally "clicked" for you?

regards, n.m.

Return to posts index

Mark Pleasant
on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:13:27 pm

9.6.8 seems to work fine. Especially since I found the right Sequence Presets for the monitor. BM says they know about the problem with the new 9.7 drivers and are workin' to fix it.
Thanks for checking!
mp

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
on Mar 22, 2013 at 11:11:41 pm

There is a known bug with the Intensity cards and Blackmagic driver 9.7 where it does not output HD, only SD:( This should be resolved soon.

In the meantime, as Mark said, if you have a Intensity card you can go back to desktop version 9.6.8.

Best,

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]