FORUMS: list search recent posts

Teranex 3D and Hyperdeck Studio Pro - Anything?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robbie Carman
Teranex 3D and Hyperdeck Studio Pro - Anything?
on Jan 5, 2013 at 3:06:37 am

I love BMD - own multiple Resolve Systems with full panels, lots of decklink cards, Smart Views etc but I have to say I'm loosing my mind and my patience with BMD on shipment of the Teranex 3D and Hyperdeck Studio Pro.

I ordered both of these items the first week of June 2012, and here it is January of 2012 and I still don't have the items! We work with a large and trusted reseller that reps BMD gear and they just don't have any answers other than BMD is not shipping the items. They've even gone as far as to let me talk to the BMD distributor. Indeed, a quick check of places like B&H reveals that the items are not in stock there either.

Can anyone from BMD or anyone else with some inside knowledge on these products comment on what the hold up is?

I know that BMD has been having major issues with the camera but at least with that there has been communication and updates. My calls to BMD have been answered with "not sure of shipping date please check back with us" I could possibly understand engineering delays on a new product but these to products were 1 a rebox of an existing 3rd party product and 2 an update to an existing BMD product. The most frustrating thing is simply the lack of communication from BMD to their distributors, to the resellers and to the customer.

Appreciate any help BMD folks or anyone else can shed on the situation.

Robbie Carman
----------------
Colorist and Author
My Books
Online Training
Twitter
Blog
Mixing Light Powered By The Tao Of Color

Return to posts index

Aleksander Steffensen
Re: Teranex 3D and Hyperdeck Studio Pro - Anything?
on Jan 5, 2013 at 12:10:55 pm

BMD has a user forum, I think you should post your question there rather than here, as it seems this section has more or less "died" after their user forum went online.

http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com

Aleksander Steffensen
Steffensen Multimedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]