FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM Television Studio *LIVESTREAM

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Lee
ATEM Television Studio *LIVESTREAM
on Dec 1, 2012 at 2:43:39 am

I really need some help with this livestreaming issue. I have an ATEM TVS and I have it all setup perfectly. Video and Audio both set up perfectly. What I want to do is get my ATEM output and stream it to the web live. Until recently I used Procaster from Livestream and that was working great. This morning I tried running it and the ATEM would not appear in the list of inputs. I tried ustream as I've heard that also recognizes the ATEM but to no avail.

I need some help understanding whats going on. And if you have any alternatives to Livestream.com

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: ATEM Television Studio *LIVESTREAM
on Dec 4, 2012 at 12:55:27 am

Have you updated to the current version of Procaster?
If nothing changed since you last used Procaster perhaps something changed on your computer.

I don't know what computer you're using but you could use a Blackmagic input device, either PCIe card on Windows or PCIe or Thunderbolt device on Mac and feed that to Telestream Wirecast and send that anywhere. Of course you could feed it to Adobe FMLE as well if it'll see a Blackmagic input device.
Many alternatives to Livestream. Ustream, JustinTV, DaCast, many many others. It depends on the features and/or price point you're interested in.

Return to posts index

Alex Lee
Re: ATEM Television Studio *LIVESTREAM
on Dec 4, 2012 at 5:22:25 am

Thanks for your response Craig,

I haven't done anything in regards to the computer or software. I used it once, then tried to use it again literally a week later. I'm using a custom built desktop PC. Do any of those sites that you mentioned work like Livestream, in that it recognizes the ATEM? Or will I have to to use something like the Intensity shuttle for the programs to recognize it?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]