FORUMS: list search recent posts

Decklink SDI

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roen Davis
Decklink SDI
on Nov 30, 2012 at 8:56:45 am

Hi All,

just put a Decklink SDI into my HP Z600 and I cant seem to get a picture out. I have tried various things but it doesnt return a pic except maybe black. the desktop app will load .mov's but not output.
where have i gone wrong? and while you are thinking about it - how long is a piece of string? but seriously . . . .

to the deaf person the dancer appears mad

Return to posts index

Roen Davis
Re: Decklink SDI
on Nov 30, 2012 at 8:59:19 am

actually I am pretty sure it is outputing black because when i shake the cables the receiving end shows "unstable input"
i am trying to monitor AE CS6 and PPro CS6 to broadcast monitors.

Return to posts index

Roen Davis
on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:16:52 am

I just tried to open the media express app again and got a message that Blackmagic hardware could not be found on my system???

Return to posts index

Roen Davis
on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:40:41 am

one of the great things about Creative Cow forums is the sounding board effect. So i thought about the hardware not found - opened up the box and discovered that there was an old Blackmagic card in there as well as the new one ---- ooooopsies!I am now getting pictures and wondering why HP didnt tell me what a dope i was being. and the format irregularities can wait for another day when i discover a similar lack of thinking it all through on my part.
goodnight ;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]