FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hyperdeck studio - how do I connect the system together

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Budoloski
Hyperdeck studio - how do I connect the system together
on Oct 2, 2012 at 3:18:42 pm

So, I have ATEM and the Hyperdeck. Is it possible to record live shows to the hyperdeck from AT#M 1? If yes, please tell me how. If no, how do I do it and why the heck did I buy this Hyperdeck?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Baz Leffler
Re: Hyperdeck studio - how do I connect the system together
on Oct 3, 2012 at 12:16:48 am

[George Budoloski] " Is it possible to record live shows to the hyperdeck from AT#M 1?"

A. Yes

How... ? HDSDI out of ATEM into HDSDI of Hyperdeck. But, don't forget to put SSD's into the slots.....

Return to posts index

George Budoloski
on Oct 3, 2012 at 9:14:17 pm

Is it possible to run hyperdeck with media express? Also, can I work the media in hyperdeck or media express through the media players in the ATEM 1 computer software?

Thanks
George

Return to posts index

Baz Leffler
on Oct 4, 2012 at 12:35:33 am

[George Budoloski] "Is it possible to run hyperdeck with media express?"

Yes - using rs422 deck control and a capture device, or play the Hyperdeck captured media in Media Express

[George Budoloski] "can I work the media in hyperdeck or media express through the media players in the ATEM 1 computer software?"

No - The ATEM media players use 'image sequence' files so you would have to convert them. (also, the Media players only allow for short duration media)

I think you need to research the combo a little more as there is a very specific role the Hyperdeck plays when used with the ATEM.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]