FORUMS: list search recent posts

KiPro to Intensity Extreme

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Bugera
KiPro to Intensity Extreme
on Sep 11, 2012 at 4:37:29 am

We just purchased a Blackmagic Extreme box to interface with our KiPro. We intend to go from a camera/switcher to the KiPro to the Intensity and into my MacBook Pro (17" i7 running Snow Leopard) then into Livestream Procaster to stream to our website for live coverage.

So far we've only been able test from a Handycam outputting 720p. No matter what configuration I program into the KiPro (In Convert and Out Convert) I can almost always get video but the audio is always muddy and distorted. Plugging the camera directly in to the Intensity gives perfectly good audio. It's clear that the KiPro isn't communicating right with the Intensity.

Has anybody used a similar setup and how did you get it to work?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Mike Bugera
Re: KiPro to Intensity Extreme
on Sep 11, 2012 at 9:07:52 pm

I should add that I've been trying to do all of this through the HDMI ports. When sending the audio out through RCA the Intensity processes it just fine. For some reason it doesn't like the embedded HDMI audio.

Any idea why this could be?

Return to posts index

Melissa Summers
Re: KiPro to Intensity Extreme
on Sep 23, 2012 at 2:06:01 pm

Hi Mike, did you get a solution for this? I am in need of 'counsel' on the same type of work-flow. A multicamera to switcher to kipro to capture device (haven't decided which yet Black Magic or Matrox, etc..) to mac book pro to Wirecast for live streaming.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]