FORUMS: list search recent posts

Owner's Manual for BMD Intensity Shuttle for USB3

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Denis Danatzko
Owner's Manual for BMD Intensity Shuttle for USB3
on Aug 3, 2012 at 4:50:48 pm

I've learned that reading the Owners Manual for a product is usually the best way to get acquainted with it before buying.

I'm interested in buying a Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle for USB3 to use with a custom laptop I just ordered.

I've searched this site, but can't seem to find a link.
Can anyone direct me to a link that shows the Owners Manual for the Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle for USB3?

(If anyone from BMD checks this site, I'd like to recommend that a PDF of the Owners Manual be made available, as, IMO, it's a great pre-purchase reference tool that might prevent questions, ease the burden of BMD support staff, and maybe even alleviate some of the anger expressed in some reviews of the product).

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Chris Pearse
Re: Owner's Manual for BMD Intensity Shuttle for USB3
on Aug 6, 2012 at 12:47:55 am

Hi Denis,

A PDF manual is available from the support section of the website by going to the Intensity Shuttle's support page. It is a combined manual for all of our capture products, which we call Desktop Video.

Here is a direct link to the manual.

I hope this helps, but if you need any further assistance, please do feel free to contact support either from the support section of the website or using the numbers on the page here.

Chris Pearse
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Jerel Peterson
Re: Owner's Manual for BMD Intensity Shuttle for USB3
on Aug 6, 2012 at 10:42:22 pm

and let us know if you actually get the shuttle to work!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]