FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio record options while taping with Blackmagic hyperDeck connected to Canon rebel T2i

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed Bee
Audio record options while taping with Blackmagic hyperDeck connected to Canon rebel T2i
on Jul 30, 2012 at 5:05:54 am

I hooked up my blackmagic hyperdeck to record from a cannon Rebel T2i, I did not realize that I would not be able to record sound. Apart from buying a sound rig, is there any other way to record sound during filming using what I have? I do have wireless mics,mixer. I know that this is a stupid question but in my defense I currently reside in a country that is limited in tech goods and sound rigs are hard to come by. Million thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Grant Stone
Re: Audio record options while taping with Blackmagic hyperDeck connected to Canon rebel T2i
on Aug 3, 2012 at 4:02:58 am

So the black magic records audio. Have you tested the audio at every step of the audio chain.? The Canon is famous for audio problems. Are you sure your levels to the black magic aren't clipping and hitting digital 0. if the levels are to high you will get no sound or if the levels are to low you won't hear it. You should get with a sound engineer or set up that mixer and make sure your outputting a line level signal to the deck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]