FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS6 and Intensity Pro Card

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Temmesfeld
CS6 and Intensity Pro Card
on Jul 20, 2012 at 3:33:54 pm

I just had CS6 installed on my work machine. Windows 7. I had to reinstall the drivers for blackmagic to get them to show up in premiere. When I make a new sequence in Premiere and go to the BM tab there are less settings than before and I can't get the HDMI to play out to an external monitor. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix for this? Thanks for any help. Dave

Return to posts index

Bo Higbee
Re: CS6 and Intensity Pro Card
on Jul 20, 2012 at 4:21:45 pm

It probably works the same way as having a Decklink SDI csrd installed with output to HDMI via a BMD HDLink Pro box.

Highlight the Sequence you want in the project bin, go up to edit menu and down to Preferences >> to Playback pop out menu. Inside there will be your Video hardware check boxes.

Pay attention to the Audio Device drop down selector just above the Video output check boxes.

Seems to work best if you un-check the devices you don't need.

Return to posts index

David Temmesfeld
on Jul 20, 2012 at 5:01:22 pm

That Fixed it. Thanks for the help. Now I just need to figure out where are the BM presets went.

Return to posts index

Bo Higbee
on Jul 20, 2012 at 5:30:47 pm

The presets are less than when using BMD presets in Premiere Pro CS5.5 and earlier.

Using DV and a few other "generic" Adobe presets will still output through the BMD hardware if your outputs are selected as my prior post.

I was scratching my head too until I realized hey, I can use most any preset and it will still output through the BMD hardware.

Render to BMD codecs as before to retain compatability.

Of course with driver 9.5.3 you might have churning, bogged down timeline issues as a few of us have.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]