FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro -- No Premiere Pro Presets

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Caruana
Intensity Pro -- No Premiere Pro Presets
on Jul 2, 2012 at 1:57:24 pm

I had this working on a Q6600 box and recently built an X79 box with an Asus Mobo and 3930K cpu, moved the card to the new box, downloaded Windows Desktop Video from the Black Magic site and installed.

Desktop Video works, I am able to open a capture window and see the video, but Premiere Pro CS5 does not. There are no presets in the new project box. I copied the Blackmagic files under CS5 Premiere Files over to the Adobe Common Plugins directory, and I'm now able to see the Blackmagic Capture as a device, but it says it's offline and the presets still do not show up when starting a new project.

Any ideas?

Is there something else I forgot to install?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
Re: Intensity Pro -- No Premiere Pro Presets
on Jul 2, 2012 at 9:50:45 pm

Did you install the Desktop video software before you installed Premiere? We rely on the application to be in place prior to the installation or the installer cannot put the plug-ins in the right place.

So if this sounds like it might be the case just uninstall and reinstall the desktop video drivers.

That being said. Our installer also relies on registry entries to install the drivers. If premire was "upgraded" these keys can get broken or just be wrong in which case the plug-ins might not install either.

If that sounds right, then try reinstalling premiere and then reinstall the Desktop Video drivers.

As for copying the files into place, this can be done, but it's not just the project settings that need copying, there are some other files that need putting in place. Typically the easiest and quickest way is to try the reinstalls listed above.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Mike Caruana
on Jul 3, 2012 at 12:35:17 pm

I tried reinstalling, that didn't work. Then I tried reinstalling from the original disk, then uninstalling then reinstalling from the new drivers again and it finally worked.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Jul 3, 2012 at 5:24:39 pm

Sweet!

Glad to hear you got it up and running!

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Ralph McCarron
on Jul 10, 2012 at 1:10:33 am

I'm using CS6 version 6. Where do you setup the Intensity Pro in Premiere? Is it in Prefs/Device Control? I don't see it showing up?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]